Monday, November 4, 2013

Blogger Reflection


Click here to visit my best blog post. As you can see I thoroughly examined the character Angela Tucker from the I.Q. series. I go in depth talking about how others view her and how she is seen at first glance. But I also prove that looks can be deceiving as she is tough as nails and capable in a pinch and also a great leader to her brother Q. I also explain how she has developed from a helpless vegetarian girl into a strong young woman. I demonstrate her change and show examples of how she has to cope with not only a physical, but emotional toll of being involved in terrorism prevention. I reveal how she has to constantly act as if her mother is dead and how hard that is due to the fact that their parents are double platinum recording artists. I address every portion of the rubric in this post by further introducing the reader to Angela.
One thing that I struggled with during blogging this trimester was trying to apply what I knew from the text without getting too off topic. I've never been great at summarizing text either. I always have to give background information so I can know that what I'm saying is being completely understood. I worked beyond this by using my other posts as references to my newer ones. I assumed that people would understand my posts with less background knowledge if they had read my older ones and to my knowledge most people did. A strength I have with blogging is that I can easily talk what I think and have no problem putting my thoughts on a page. I've never had to find the right words to say something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment