Monday, September 16, 2013
Reading Skills
I predicted at the end of book 3 that Speed wasn't done. I was proven right as he would surprise everyone by breaking into the coach. Boone apprehended him and had Croc chase him into next Thursday. Croc is allegedly decades old which is creepy and that he can run with the best of them still is very weird. He seems to have a presence more than a being. I predict that sadly, his life will end before the end of the series. Boone revealed a secret of his saying that he does some very unusual things. Superpowers? Magic? Vampire? He was very vague about it but it will come up in the next portion of the series. A few more predictions I can make are that Boone will reveal more about who or what he is and why he is helping. Malak also moved up in the ranks as she saved a chief in the terrorist organization. I can say that she will get even closer in the next book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment